Monday, January 11, 2010

Another Challenge

Here is my card I entered for a challenge at http://www.designed2delightdigital.com/ It is a real cute card and a very beautiful Bible Verse.. I think it came out pretty good (it was my very first time doing "Embossing" LOOK AT THE HEART :-) And before I go on I was always afraid to post simply because I felt that I did not have half of the items that I see when I look on the other blogs I am as many of you am going thru some hard financial times right now, so my budget for any thing is small to NONE .. But as a part of being a new ME!! I don't want to use any EXCUSES as a way of not being responsible for what I do and more important what I need to do ( set SMALL GOALS and achieve them my self.....


AND FINANILY THE CARD


1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Sharette! I really like the sentiment you added! And your coloring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones