Monday, January 25, 2010

Pictures from CHA

I have a few pictures form CHA, ( I posted them in a slide show on the side) It was a lot of fun. I took my daughter and sister with me (girls day out) they are not into it as much as I am BUT they were as excited as I was.


My daughter was over joyed with the Prove Craft booth, she has found a love for decorating cakes with "fondant".......SO!!!! when she saw that they have just come out with the "Cricut Cake" it was over. With this new cricut you can use any of your carts that u have and just roll out I believe they said or where using "Gum paste on the mat and u can decorate with any images that u want ( IT was pretty cool) she has been asking her dad ever since we came home that she "Must have One" LOL

my highlight was meeting my biggest "hero" and that was Robyn from "The Pink Stamper" ( she could not have been nicer and the sweetest. I had to post my picture with her again because it cut me off in my slide show.. ( I don't know what I did wrong,?????

I meet some of the Ladies for "Clear and Simple (I made a very cute "make and take" from them too. I must say that they too where also very nice. We visited just about every booth, but it seemed the time went by so quickly (at least for me!!!



HI ROBYN!!!!!.. thank u for chatting with me :-)

1 comment:

  1. http://creativedesignscakes.com/

    to find out more about cutting gumpaste with your cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones