Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Hi everyone;
                    I know it's a little on the late side, (for some)  I wanted to post my card for the challenge over at Sassy Studios Designs. But I was watching the  Lakers game (yes I am truly a fan of the game of basketball..something me and the hubby can share. And  yes they WON!!!!  got that off my chest :0) Here is my card for this weeks Sassy Thursday challenge #11 over at SSD the theme was "Pockets and flowers" we had to create a project with pockets! this was something  new for me so I looked and got some great ideas (that is the main reason why I love my crafting world.. such great talents and willing to  share!!!!

hope u enjoy :0)
I crated a two pocket card  in the first pocket I have a gift card and in the second pocket is White Rabbit I colored her with my Prisma and OMS cute idea for a Easter Gift


for my card: Card stock: PTI, Stampnup, DP:Stamping Up-"Shade of Springs", ribbon and flower: Michaels's dollar bin, oval cut-Cricut, stamp: PTI, and Digi is "White Rabbit from the set "Little Honey" Alice In Wonderland set. I think she is the cutest of them All

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones