Monday, March 15, 2010

A New Card for a few Challenges

Hi again;
              I waned to share my card that I made for Two challenges.. I got this cute Image from Delightful Inspiration it was a freebie for those who entered last week's challenge. This was this first image I colored with my new Prisma pencils. I loved how it turned out. And I must say that I think the card it self turned it "pretty good too!!

For my card: Cardstock:PTI,Bazzill,DP:Scrapbook pack,Sentiment and stamp Image :PTI,Nesti:Oval and scallop-large.
Also used the Sketch from:

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! love your take on this week's challenge. Thanks for joining SSC !
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job with the prisma colors!! Aren't they fun to color with?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Sharette. Love the image. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Such a cute image and you've colored it so well!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:o)
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work and a fab image. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, love the bird colors! Great take on this weeks challenge at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones