Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Cricut Card

Hi to all... I don't know about you but I am having a wonderful Sunday, It always seems to be a Great day when we start it out by "worshiping" so we have been home about an hour now. I decided to turn on my cricut yesterday and make a card. I used my "everyday paper doll cart" (he is just the cutes little astronaut) I bought a set of the Peachy Keen stamps with the assorted "character" faces about 3 weeks ago and never used them.. So I said why not. Along with my stamp I got a really cute card kit from "oriental trading" ( I shop every and any where I can get a good deal :0) so with every thing in hand Why not make a card


This is not for any challenges but just for me... so I hope you like it





Receipe: Cardstock & sentement:PTI,DP:Oriental Trading(space),Images:cricut ("everyday paperdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones