Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Sunday Post-

Mojo Monday Contest #133

Want to start of by hoping that every one is having an Awesome Sunday I have not Posted anything in over a Week,. I did not even send out my Easter Wishes to you all ( so I just did :-)... My Saturday was the best I have had in a while. I attended a baby shower for one of my Dearest and best friend's daughter ( I can't even say the "G" word (but that is what she is soon to be and she truly finds it to be a Blessing to welcoming her first grand child!!! )

My gift for the Shower was a "diaper cake"... it was my second attempt at making, even though I took lots of picture of the first cake I did not post it. (may be I will just put it on my side bar.. any ways I was excited on how it turne out.. And let me say what made it even that much better was that both my self and My daughter Brianna worked on it together..(and she did most of the prep work for me...  Hope you like it,,, (there are Hundreds of different style of making these Fun cake And this was Mine.


It was not the best shot.. ( I almost forgot to take pictures of it)

So that leaves me to my Challenge card for last week. I crated a "baby shower card" for her and I knew I wanted to show case it with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch contest


For my card Cardstock: PTI, DP:Heidi Grace designs, stamp Images: SSD :colored with Prisma and OMS, cut out with Lrg Oval Nesti,Sentiment: Create with TLC, brads and Diamond stickles

,Happy Crafting

Sharette

2 comments:

  1. What a fab image, and I love your colours, you've made her a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Any new mother would love to have this to put her baby's book or a scrapbook. Great job. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones