Monday, April 12, 2010

A Monday Post

Hi everyone just a quick post, wanted to get my card in for this week challenge and freebie over at
Delightful Inspiration (Thank u Faith for another cute degital Image.,, love the theme of Spring). For my card I used the sketch challenge over a Fussy and Fancy Friday. I colored my image with Prisma pencils and OMS and my glitter Pen.

Happy Crafting


For my card- Card stock: Bazzill,PTI, DP:Recollections,Punches:Martha Stewart & Fiskers, ribbon, flowers and Pears:Michael's

Challenges:
Fusy & Fancy Friday-Challenge #8
All sorts of Challenges-#47 Petals & Pearls
Oh Alice-Chapter 8 Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharette

    Just lovely, such aa cute birdie and the whole l/o of your card perfectly thought out.

    Thank you for joining in my petals and pearls theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones