Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Little Relay

How is every one doing I hope you are enjoying ur Saturday as much as I am.. Got to sleep in real late today so that was good, my daughter made breakfast, my hubby is doing some yard work, and I am listing to some of my favorite music ( I like all kinds) and crafting :0)

Over at Sassy Studio Lindsay and the girls are celebrating 200 members on PCP by giving a very CUTE freebie "Sexy Sandy", And she is doing it with a little relay.. you get this freebie and if you finish uploading your card to PCP by midnight (PST) then you get another freebie tomorrow (LOVE my Freebie's)
The theme was Vintage, still not too comfortable with doing different style of cards.. BUT have pretty much let go and just wanted to try my interpretation of what that means. so please check out Ms. Sandy in her "yellow polka dot bikini"




I colored her bikini with my prisma pencils and brown marker to make her  "yellow polka dot bikini"., I ran the bottom half of my card thur my cuttlebug and swiss dot folder ( to make sand) I then sponged it with my Tim Holtz distress ink (Vintage Photo) and then sponged all around the card. Again getting to Know my cricut machine and cartridges again. I used EDPD and Stretch Ur Imagination" to cut out all the little beach back drops. ( I really love those PALM TREE!!
Recipe:
Card stock-bazzill, DP: EK success "A Day at the Beach" ( i got this whole 10 sheet double sided pack paper from the.... 99$ cents Store) Stamp: Sassy Studio, Sakura gel pens, pop up dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones