Thursday, June 17, 2010

Camp Time!!!


Hello everyone. I spent most of my day driving my son and daughter up to their summer camp. It was a long trip to the canyon of Malibu Calif. (not to mention they where doing street work on the only "two way rd" of the canyon, but we made it back and they are safely at camp and I know that they are enjoying them self's. The Campers will not be there for another week or soo , this week is training  for them soo.it's just about them getting to know each other and the rules and policy of the camp. As soon as they got their, friends, that they had not seen since last summer came up to the car to greet them. It was AWESOME!!!



I know that this will be a great summer for them, Know I have to make a couple of special days for my younger too, Lynette will be asking for her sister in a few days and they will both be out of school next week. they are closing school a little late this year, last year tomorrow would have been the last day!!!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones