Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Post

Hi everyone;  my kids are home :0) ( we R headed out to dinner to celebrate them!!!) I have just a quick post for my entry in this week challenge over at SassyStudioDesign. This is Bridesmaid Brianna (spelled the same as my daughter!! and because they are having an open week challenge I just knew that I wanted to use her. My daughter will be a senior this year so I am already thinking about "Prom" and getting all dressed up and graduation WOW!!!! I colored her with my Prisma & OMS for her shoes I wanted to add some sparkle to it so I used my Sakura gell pen. I hope u enjoy :0)


Recipe:
Cast Stock: Stampn Up, DP: Heidi grace designs, &
s.e.i, (michaels), Sentiment: PTI, ribbon (Michael's), Bling

Challenge:
All Sorts of Challenge-#63 Dressing Up U
I totally forgot to add this Challenge as I colored the image and theme to play along ;0)

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the DP, your coloring is amazing.
    thanks for joining us on the SSD challenge this week.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great colours
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card. So glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet little card and a brilliant take on our sketch too! Thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones