Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Cricut Card


Hi everyone; I am enjoying a beautiful Saturday with my "FAM" It's not HOT as it has been in the last week or so. (which is a good thing trust me :0) I made this card about a week a go, but never got to post it.. It is a card for my "Sister-N-Law"  we chat on FB ( I tell everyone how much I love face-book) it is on of the only way I can keep in contact with my family and friends..  I am not a  phone chatter or anything like that, so it is great that I can know how everyone is doing by just going to my page..So anyways she stated that she wanted some pictures of he kids, because it had been a "while" since she has seen them. (actually a LONG WHILE!!!
I had just received my new "forever  young" cartridge that I got from Custom Crops. (they are one of my favorite place to shop.. and always have the best deal on Cricut Cartridge, so I decided that I would make her card with it.. She loves shopping and shoes ( i think that's where my youngest gets it from lol)


Recipe:
Card stock & Ribbon: PTI (Summer Breeze), DP: (I forgot the name,,got it frm Michaels), Shoes & mat (forever young cricut cart) ran thru cuttlebug

Blessings,

1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones