Monday, August 9, 2010

A Fairy Card & Back to School time



Hi everyone; its pretty late for me .. but I finally have a little me time.. and I have to "unwind" before I can sleep so why not post a comment and a card on my "blog". Tomorrow my two older  kids start their "first day" of school!!! yeah :0) .... Brianna will be a 'SENIOR this year.. ( I have a child that is graduation from HIGH SCHOOL.. WOWWWW lol../ Here is another WOW; as I sit here just thinking about it.. My youngest/daughter Lynette is entering "Kindergarden" next month!! Christopher will be a "sophomore" and will be playing on the Jr. Varsity Basket ball team., and not leaving out my 2nd son Jordan he is also entering a mile stone him self as he is entering the 6th grade and will also be graduating him self from "elementary school".. Yes I have quite a year in front of me and I want to enjoy every minute of it with my family.

On to my card I colored this gorgeous little fairy form Mo's Digital  a few weeks a go for one her challenges, but never got a chance to making the card or posting it.. So when I saw that the theme for this weeks challenge is "Things with Wings" I  knew that it was my chance to show her off.. I love Mo's image, I follow her on FB and have been fortunate to get a couple of her images as "freebies" and that is how I got "Finna" I colored her with my prisma and OMS and I colored her wings with my Sakura gell pens'. I got the butterfly's from Michaels on clearance the DP is from EK success ( I said it before but I got it from the .99 cents store... I loved the colors and just loved how the card came together.
I hope u like it.. ;0)
Challenges:
DP2 Challenge-#43 Things with Wings
Cute Card Thursday-# 124 Whateva
Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the little butterflies and her glittery wings. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty little card! Loving her aqua coloured swimsuit :)
    Thank you for joining in with Mo's challenge this week, and good luck to the children in all their new roles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lovely, Sharette. Glad you could join us at Mo's challenge this week. Sounds like you have a very busy school year ahead! Peggy x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones