Thursday, August 12, 2010

A hug "Fur" you


Hi everyone... it's only been 3 days since school began and I fee like it's been a month.. I have been running to every store in town getting speciality papers and note books and I can go on and on LOL.. However I do have a quick post to share tonight.

This card is for this weeks challenge over at Delightful Inspiration and Double Delight challenges. As you may now every month Faith gives a freebie for the "first" Friday of the month and whom ever follows and play along is automatically entered for the next week's freebie until the month is done and then we start again.. And now her talented DT has a new challenge blogs to go along with the freebies that Faith offers. This week was a challenge was a "sketch" challenge and what a beautiful and fun sketch it was.

The Image is called "Teddy" and I colored him with my Prisma and OMS my DP is from a scrapbook pack that I got from Oriental Trading Co. (it is a set for a new baby and it just fit in with the theme so beautifully.. I inked the edge with some "studio g" ink and then cut out with my Nesti the flower also came from O.T.Co. Look at the sentiment this came from Create with TLC I really love Paulette's sentiment she always have something for u to use no matter what image u have.  I decrate with some Pears and Bling.. I hope u enjoy and have a wonderful evening.




Blessings,
Sharette

1 comment:

  1. Cute Sharette! Love those bkgd papers! So glad you played along this week! Enjoy the new freebie from Faith!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones