Monday, August 30, 2010

A Little C.C. Gift

Hi everyone just a quick post.. I said before that my youngest one is entering Kindergarten as of next Tuesday, I saw this Cute little gift holder/ door hanger and I just had to try and make it. It is the perfect little gift for her first day of school. I have it filled with a box of crayons, pencil and scissors, these where in a back pack that she got when she left pre-school
My Image is the back to school image from C.C. Design and I sat her on a stack of books which was a freebie from Create with TLC.  Hope You enjoy :0)

Recipe:
Card stock: Bazzill, DP :TPC (school day), apple (Cricut Doodlcharm)

Challenges:
Little Red Wagon-#43 Back to School
Fussy & Fancy Friday- #18 Back to School Projects

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. This is realy cute! Have fun! Thanks for joining Fussy and Fancy this week! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! This would really put a smile on a childs face before they head off to school;0) Very cute!

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones