Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A little Monkey Business


This card is my entry for this week's challenge for Delightful Inspiration. I just love this little monkey,, I have wanted to do a cute little monkey for some times.. especially when I saw these cut DP that I got from Michael's. ( I got them when they where on sale @ 5 for $1.00) As you must know by now every week that u participate in the previous week's challenge you get a new image and a new image.

Along with Design2Delight we know have a challenge blog called Double  Delight and this week's challenge was to use "Ribbons, Strings or Twins". I hope u like my card :0)

                                  
Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, DP: Recollections (Monkeying Around), Twine, buttons, sentiment: Inked with Memento Black.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. So cute Sharette. Love that sock monkey dsp with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharette! I thought I left you a comment already, but it must have been at CDAC, sorry! I just LOVE your cute monkey DP! It's so perfect with this fun monkey digi. Super job!!

    Thanks again for playing along with us at DOUBLE DELIGHT challenges this week! =)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones