Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A few challenges with Wild Flower Patch


Hi everyone I am kind of dragging today.. I woke up to a runny nose and headache.. at first I thought it was just my morning allergies.. but I guess not, I am not really surprise though because Lynette started yesterday so of course it's starting to spread thru the house and Lucky me I am the first she shared it with ( just another fun part of "back to school" :0)

Just a quick post to show Ms .Ivy and her little ,as a part of the challenge for this week's WFP. The theme this week ( I say this week but the new challenge starts tomorrow so this is the challenge that has been running for a week now!!) is scallops and a button..  looking at my card its hard to tell but YES those are little scallops from my EK success small scallop punch.

Recipe:
Card stock: Stampin up, DP: The girls paperie-front and back, Circle & flower: cut with my Cricut,

Challenges:
WFW- # 31 Scallops & buttons
Karber Weekly challenge- # 5 something for Girls
Stamps R us- A child's Birthday

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love that red and white patterned paper. It really makes it "pop"!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and wonderful job on your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love this! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at The Wild Flower Patch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute card! Thank you so much for playing the KARBER challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones