Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm Back


Hello my wonderful Scrapping & Crafting friends. I have been away from you all for almost 2 weeks. I had NO INTERNET and SO had no way of connecting with any one in my Computer ( I NOW know what it is like to go thru "with-drawl" and it was not FUN.. hhahahaha BUT  I'm Back and ready to get back to my love of my craft. even though I had no computer access I was at least able to do a lot of my practice with my  coloring. so at least I did not feel totally abandon.. :0)

So back to my challenges and I am starting off with a  challenge for Michelle Perkett. This week the theme is "Witches Brew, Halloween Mix!" Make a project or card with a witch or any Halloween image from Michelle's shop. for my image I used this super cute little witch called "Candy" I love all of Michelle images. and this one is one of my favorite I love all the elements to her.



This card is also for the following challenges:

The Sweetest Thing- #90 Sketch
Ellephantastic Challenge # 17-Halloween
Raise the Bar- # 41Orange, Black & Purple


Happy Scrapping

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharette! Pleased you got your internet back so you can join us at MPS!! Thanks for joining us at MPS!!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharette, you did a terrific job coloring Candy. The ticket sentiment is really cute. Thanks for joining us at MPS, we missed you!

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharette, Glad that your back. I don't think that I would survive without internet!
    I love your card for this weeks challenge! Thanks for joining us at this weeks challenge at MPS. Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Sharette! I love the colors and that ticket tag! Thank you for joining MPS this week!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Sharette!! That just stinks about your computer problems but it seems you made the most of it! This is adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Raise The Bar!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card & welcome back! Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so glad you are back with us Sharette! We missed you! Your Candy card is so fun and colorful! Beautiful coloring and great papers and the ticket is so cute! Thanks for joining us at MPS this week, Sharette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel when you are without computer access! You did a great job with the card - your image is adorable and your coloring is just super! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones