Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So Sweet of You

Hello everyone; I have not posted in a few days.. just decided that I needed a little brake away from my crafting.. But I am back today with just a quick post. I had to make sure that I got my card in this week for the challenge over at Delightful Inspiration. The apple was this week’s freebie. which is FREE for everyone right now. and as I state every week as long as you play along with the week’s challenge then you automatically get the next week freebie. I just love Faith’s image and had a blast this weekend with the group over at CDAC  and WCMD.

For my card I used Bazzill Bling (green) card stock the DP is a paper mat pack from K & Co. the apple boarder with cut with my cricut ribbon (Michael’s) and sentiment is also from the newest set from Faith which is called “An Apple A Day” (I won one of the challenges from this weekend so I got the WHOLE set :0)

Enjoy you evening and

Happy Crafting,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones