Monday, November 22, 2010

Birthday's N Winter


Happy Monday to you ALL. How is every one's day going so Far??.. Mine is off to a great start, All of my kids are on school brake for the whole week ( so that is Fun :0).. we are getting ready to head to my mom's house for Thanks Given tomorrow so we are looking forward to that.
My card today shows another Greeting Farm stamp. This is Beanie Anya .. Don't you just Love her!! As soon as I saw her I knew that I had to have her. She is soo perfect for "paper piercing" with her cute little beanie and scarf; So that is what I did. I stamped her Twice with this DP (My Mind Eye- Colorful Christmas) I paper pieced her "hat, dress that I made more of a skirt  and matching scarf. She is for this week's Saturday Sketch Challenge over at Club Anya & Friends

I colored Anya with my Prisma and OMS (trying to get better with  African American skin tone), I used no DP for the base of my card. The Background  was stamped with my snowflake stamp in different colored and embossed with "snowflakes" glitter ( you can't see too good) for my embellishment I cut out the snowflakes with my NEW EK success punch that I got from Target :0) I also got the two glitter paper from their 99. cents section too. Sentiment is from PTI and I used some faux stitching to finish off. I
This Card is for the following Challenges:
Delightful Challenge- Baby it's cold outside
TotalyPaperCrafs-Snow/Snowflakes

Have a great day &, Happy Scrapping,

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness beanie anya will have to be added to my wish list! Wonderful card, love the colours and paper piecing :o) Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and lovely card, nice coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones