Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dress for Autumn

Hi everyone It's Tuesday. I started my morning by going to Vote. That is something that is SUPER important to my DH and me, as soon as we took the kids to school we went to our "Polling Place". It is important for us to show our kids that it is our duty and rights to express our vote. After we came home and I made us some breakfast and got down to some "Craft Time". I want to show you my card featuring Miss Anya Dressy  from The Greeting Farm. I have really been getting in to coloring these sweet little ladies instead of just having them stored in a box. :0).
Their are soo many tutorials out there for "skin tones" with Copics, but I have yet to find many showing with my beloved Prismacolor pencils. Any how this card is for this week's Club Anya's Saturday Sketch
Recipe:
Card stock: PTI, DP: The Paper Co. Circle(Nesti), Ribbon(Michael), Sentiment:PTI and Memento Tuxedo, Charm:Makingmemories

Challenges:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts- # 5 Autumn Love
The Crafty Pad: #95 Stitching
Cupcake Craft Challenge-#115 Autuminal Colours

Hugs,


5 comments:

  1. I'm really liking this card. I love how you used striped paper to go with the stripes in her outfit. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, fab colouring and stitching. :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable. I love it~!
    ★ Jasmine Wilmany

    http://www.jasminewilmany.com

    ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and charming. Thanks for joining us for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones