Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Bear of a Gift

Here is my card for this week's challenge over at Delightful Inspiration.. I am using this week's freebie "Bears Big Gift".. is it hot too cute.. the gift was left "clean" so you could add your own touches to it ;0). as well as the boots. I also entered this week's challenge over at Card Idea challenge. and their theme this week is "Fabulous Folds".. want to see cards with folds.. So I made a "Gate fold" card.

I colored with my Prisma and OMS. and added some stickles and a gell pen to the gift and bow. Card stock: Kraft (PTI), DP is from my 'scrap'. I got it from Oriental Trading sometime last year ( I really loved it I am just about done with it. Ribbon, Wal-mart, added some flower from Jolee's.
Banner and Sentiment is from my NEW stamp set that I got from "Hampton Art"  It is soo cute I think they are the same people from or the same as "studio G".. and they are New to the store. I got this set which came in a set of 5 total stamps.. so cute for under $10.00 Plus my 40% coupon..paid like $6.00 for it. Hope you like it.
Challenges:
Paper play Challenges- Layer it up
Creative Craft World- Cute & Cuddly
Fab N Funky- Use a digi
Simon Says- Animal Antics
The Crazy Challenge- Dots & Strips
Die Cuts Dreams Challenge- Digi & Rubber ( bear- digi- banner & sentiment: rubber)
Karber Weekly- Dots & Strips
Stamps R us- #13 Animals


Happy Scrapping,


15 comments:

  1. Wow, Sharette I love your card. Its beautifully done! Love how you coloured the present and the papers. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week. Hugs, Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful and adorable too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the way you have coloured in the bear, and the bunting inside is fab. Thanks for joining in Rainbow Lady's challenge this week. Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge, hope to see you soon.
    ~Hugs ~darling Ho~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the bear and his boots, The inside of the card is fab with the bunting. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like it! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card and a fab bear. Love the inside of your card too, bunting is a great idea. Thanks for joining in at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is adorable Sharette! love this design hun, beautifully done!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah what a sweet card, I love the colours you have used. thanks for playing on Rainbow Lady this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Sharette great colouring. Thanks for joining us this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World, for Sarahs' cute and cuddly challenge.

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the bear and the bunting inside looks fab! thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card,love the image and the bunting inside the card is fab thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card- love the DSP you used. Thanks for joining the Stamps R Us challenge- we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones