Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mother To Be and a Diaper Cake

Happy Saturday to all my Crafty friends.. This post is going to be a little bit "LONG". I am having a great Saturday spending time with my girls (Lynette & Brianna DD. Too much expanse to go to the nail shop for all 3 of us soo we all the polishes and glitter and designs so that we can do them our selves. Today our neighbor and friend of my daughter is having a 'baby shower" soo I created a card for her using on of Mo's beautiful "digi" image called "Mother to Be"

Image is colored with Prisma and OMS, I inked the edge with Tim Holtz "broken china". and cut out with my oval Nesti. Card stock, sentiment, and ribbon PTI. DP is from my scraps (Michael"s , little baby carriage was cut out with my Cricut (EDPD and sentiment was stamped with Memento Ink (Rich Cocoa, and added some bling from Martha Stewart.
Now not only did I make a card, BUT of course we had to have a gift to go along with it. and this is what my DD and I created ( I have to say that she did most of the work I cut out all of the images with my Cricut. She rolled the diapers and made the cake .


This is the 3rd time that we have made these "diapers cake"s for different people and it is always well received.. So I know that the "mom" to be is going to Love it.They are soo many different variations of this, But this is how we do ours :0)

Challenges
Mami Doodles- Mostly Blue
Stampin for the weekend- New (ever thing on the Diaper cake & Blue
AIfactory- Any Thing Goes
Stampin B's- use a Die cut


Happy Scrapping,

8 comments:

  1. Great card and gift. You're a great friend, very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to have daughters to craft with and you've all done a beautiful job. I love the digi on the card...super. The diaper cake is outstanding...great job by all of you. The little carriage is darling.
    So glad you joined the Stampin B's die cut challenge this week so we could see your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and the diaper cake is a great idea!

    Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges this time and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and oh my, One of the prettiest diaper cakes I've ever seen! Thank You for joining us at Mami Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful image! :o) Thanks for playing along with SFTW this week and good luck! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous job. Thank you for joining us at AiFactory challenges and be sure to come back and join us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card is precious! Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones