Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Little TGF Relay with Miss Anya

Good Morning; I am up posting early this morning soo that I can enter my card in today's "Relay" and release over at "The Greeting Farm". Well yesterday was release day and it was a great new release with some "awesome" new Anya and Cheeky collection. Yesterday was a mini "relay" where we visited everyone's blog showcasing the new images and along the way you picked up an item that all the DT used to create  their card and at the end you should have had 10 items to create a card and up link it in the gallery.

For my card I used my new Miss Anya Lounge.. Which I have to say was a stamp set that I One before it was released a few months ago. ( i was all so excited when I found out :0). She is colored with my Prisma and OMS. I think this pic show some or all of my 10 items which is everything from the "Card stock" to the glitter on my prima flowers and the Little "stitching" on my sentiment stamp.

 
Card stock, PTI. my "gorgeous" DP is "june bug paper" from Basic Gray (this was another item in which i WON.. and boy do I love this paper pack ( Thank You Mercy ;0). Edge Punch- Martha Stewart, Ribbon & buttons (Michael's), Prima Flowers (Recollections sold at Michael's, Sentiment: PTI, and Oval Nesti. and added some stickles to her shirt and flowers for some "sparkle"

Challenges:
Papertake Weekly- ATG & Flowers
Pile It on-Punch it
2 Sisters Challenge blog- Girls just want to have fun

Happy Scrapping,

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the colouring and beautiful image and design.
    Thank you for joining us over at Papertake this week.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the layers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Anya looks great! I really like how you colored her hair!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones