Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little time to Enjoy the moment



Hi Everyone It's Tuesday and that just means that the week is going by fast it will be Friday before we know it. I was able to get a card done this morning. I usually have every intention to get some done during the day, but rarely do I get a chance to.
This is "Capri Marci".. and what a Cutie Pie she is I just love her soo :0) She is a "digi" from La La Land Crafts. I just love these stamps, they are soo perfect for coloring "hair and face" ( and I love that as I continue to learn about , shading and lighting).


I just love how she is just sitting relaxing and "Enjoying the moment" of her day( I was saying to my DH just the other day, how carefree and Innocent it is for our little ones not to have a care in the world ) and she just fits that soo perfect. I printed her on PTI white card stock and then colored her with my Prisma and OMS. I used my Sakura gell pen for the bottom of her 'capri's' an added lost of glitter to her shoes. ( you can' really see it good in the picture.


Card Stock is PTI, DP is "imaginisce" paper pack, flowers: I made with my cricut and added some buttons, Ribbon:Michael's, Punch: MS, Sentiment: PTI and pop dots to make every thing pop.

Challenges:
The Sweet Stop- Sketch#99
Clear It out- Buttons
PaperTake Weekly- 3 of Something
Woodware USA-Spring is Coming

Happy Scrapping,

9 comments:

  1. I love the fabulous little flowers with the button centers! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Clear It Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh this is just too cute, what cute image!
    Thanks for playing with Clear it OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card , pretty, love the little button flowers. thanks for joining us at papertake weekly ,good luck.
    hugs
    maddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable!! Love the way you colored her hair!! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeek! she's so cute! Great shading on her hair! I struggle with black hair but you've done a fantastic job~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and your shading on her hair is FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image Sharette and a beautiful card you have made with her. Thanks for joining us at PTW this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. how adorable! you did a GREAT job coloring her hair!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Woodware this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that hair! Great. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, K x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones