Saturday, April 16, 2011

Prom 2011


Hi everyone.. I hope you all had a Fabulous Saturday.. Today was my Daughters' Prom..And so I wanted to post a few pictures of her in her "glory". Wow after 3 weeks of Non stop running to make sute that the dress, the shoes, the accossreis, and make up was just "Perfect". and I have to say she was.


To say that I am tired would be an understement.. My family came up to see her off and my sisters helped with her make up. ( I did her hair).. Soo happy for her but even more happy that I can get back to a little "normal" hehehehe.. But with all that said.. Of course seeing just seeing the JOYin her face . For my baby  I would do it 'ALL " over again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones