Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Last Thursday Challenge with BLD


Hi Everyone Still on a euphoric "high" today as tomorrow is the BIG DAY for our house hold with my DD graduation. Today is Grad-Night for her, where she is spending the whole night at Disney Land. from 8:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. tomorrow morning, once they return to school they will have their "Senior Breakfast" and from there one last Graduation Practice. ( I'm tired for her just thinking about it.... hehehehe
As for today. you can see by my "post title"that it is the last day for the DT for "By Lori Designs". I can not believe that we have come to an End already.. But I have enjoyed my self soo much I don't feel sad or any thing like that..


I want to say a HUGE "THANK YOU" to Lori for giving me my very "FIRST" DT. spot. Being a Fan of Lori and her images I was soo "honored when I was picked as one of the DT. Thank you to Sheri for being an awesome DT Coordinator as well. You where always thier to help out when any one of us needed it..
For my card today which features an Awesome Sketch ( I have said it before I don't know where I would be if I did not have a "good" sketch to turn to hehehe) I used my very "FIRST BLD image that I purchased. Now I will have to admit that my Image of  "Puddle Jumper Emma" is a Rubber, But you can also get her in "digi" at the BL D shop
I colored her with my Prisma and OMS. Card stock is PTI. DP is "My Minds Eye- Find & Dandy True Blue collection. Ribbon and sentiment is also from PTI.

I can not close my post with out giving a BIG THANKS to my fellow DT members.. It was a privilege to work along side "ALL" of you and you have given me lots of inspiration along the way..
Hugs and Blessings :0)))))))

Challenges:
Make it Monday- Any Thing Goes
My Time to Craft- use a Die Cut
Creative Card Crew- Any Thing Goes
Claudia & Co.- Birthday Girl

Happy Scrapping,

.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, cute image and super colours. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge (sorry I'm late!) xx

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones