Saturday, July 9, 2011

HUGE SALE going on at Claudia and Co.

Now if you are a follower of my Blog you all know that I try to give as much details about my cards and the supplies that I use.. AS with my DP .. Designer Paper I love the fact that I can get a sample pack of 6x6 papers from my "favorite" on line store "Claudia and Co. and as you can see Claudia is getting ready for CHA.. ( so sad that they did not have the trade show this year in Anaheim CA back to this Awesome sale. Claudia is clearing her shelves to make room for more goodies that she will be bring back for us from CHA.. So this week Now Thur July 15 she is having a Huge sale on almost everything in the store. I mean 25% to 40 %. Now that's a BIG SALE. As for me I don't really shop unless it's a 'Sale". So you know where I am headed too.. If you want to see more and getting on this then please visit her store here. and if you visit Please let her know that I sent you..

Thank you All

2 comments:

  1. congrats on winning the cinch!! have fun creating with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl!! I can't wait to see what you make with your new Cinch!!! Congrats on your win! I literally did a little happy dance when I saw you won!!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones