Saturday, October 15, 2011

Bugaboo and The Farm Fresh Challenge Blog Swap


Hi everyone What a Fun and Fabolous day we are having today.. We are soo pleased to annouced  that Today The Farm Fresh Challenge; are teaming up with Bugaboo challnge blog for a special Blog Swap..  Yep I said Blog Swap..
This week the DT members are playing along with the Challenge over at Catch The Bug Challenge.
I choose "Bear with Flower... I just love his little face.. and her flower.I colored my image with Prisma pencils and OMS.. added stickles to the wings and flower..  My card stock from PTI. DP is from American Crafts.. I think the paper is just perfect for this image and added a sentiment and  a Flower from Joliee's Boutique.
Make sure you head over to BugaBoo to find out all the details. so that you don't miss out on any thing

Happy Crafting,


7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Your paper is perfect with this image! Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo challenge, and see you on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful card so very cute! Thanks so much for joining the Bugaboo team for this challenge we can not wait until we get to join you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just TOO cute Sharette. I love the sparkle on the flowers and the papers are PERFECT! Glad to have you along on our challenge this week. Looking forward to next week.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the coordinating DP! So glad you were able to join us this week for our Bugaboo challenge! Can't wait to join you later this week for your DT challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! I love the dp you paired this image with, they work perfectly together! Thank you for joining us this week at Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my all time favorite images and I'm always looking for new ways to create a card and this one is super cute and must use it...fav papers!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones