Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day..

Hi everyone I hope you all had a great day.. and if any one "visited" SCS ( Thank you for welcoming The Greeting Farm.. I am still "super excited and happy about being on the FFC Design Team.

I wanted to make sure I got in a few cards done for World Card Making day... Just as my DD asked me for two "Birthday" cards for 2 of her "besti" So I deiced to show those for my WCMD.

I used this little sweetie from C.C Designs Party. Now on the Original stamp she is holding a balloon. But I got too close with my scissors and I cut off her balloon :0(.... But luckily I had these balloons from EK success. 

Here is another Image from the same set... I love her with her little banner.. I had these papers and thought it would be great for it. I got a little inspirations for each of my cards from several sits.. but still added my won little "twist" to it.


I hope you hall have a Great Weekend..

Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones