Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Trweet with a Farm Fresh Monday Fun- day

 Happy "Trick or Treet day!!! My little one is excited about today... I still have two who are all in to  Halloween. Well I am back with anohter Great Monday Fun-day challenge with the Farm Fresh Challenge Team..
What else would our challenge be but.... HALLOWEEN.....
I used this super cute "Witch Anya" from the Greeting Farm.. she is just too cute!!!!!

I would love for your "all" to play along with us for this super fun challenge (remember you must use a TGF image) You will have One week to play along with the challenge..  Please see the FFC blog for all the details.. 

I used this very Cute Sketch from "Sketch by Carly"
Supplies:
Card Stock: PTI
DP: Cosmo Cricket "Matilda
Punch: Large Circle Nesti
Embllishements: Halloween Bling from Reflection, Liquid Pearls and white gell Pen, and a few pop dots.
Tools and Medium: Prisma and OMS




4 comments:

  1. Sharette, love the bold, flirty colors! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sharette! Love the skulls!
    *;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Halloween card! I just love these papers, and so do my boys, they pretty much used up most of my little pad, lol!
    Great coloring too :)
    Hope you're doing well!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharette. This is a very cute cute card. I of course love your coloring and your papers. Very, very cute! Hope your little one had a great Halloween. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones