Monday, November 21, 2011

A little late Monday Fun Day #8

Hello everyone.. I am going to make this a "really" quick post. (I am at work right NOW so can not be on the computer for too long..
I was soo bumbed out last night when I got home from work.. We just got our "Internet" back up and running. And I don't know if it was because of  the rain we had all day yesterday (Sunday) but both our Internet and our "land line" was in and out "ALL DAY' yesterday ( I mean ALL day) so I was not able to upload my card for this week's Monday Fun day challenge over at the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.

This week we have a simple but really cute sketch from our talented team capt. Margie.

I used my very cute little "Dee Dee" from the Wild Sprout collection. Soo Please head over to the Blog for all the details and information for this week's challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Too adorable. Love those pearls in her bows. Great job as always Sharette

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just adorable, Sharette! I love the little details, like the pearls on her bows!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones