Friday, December 9, 2011

FFF Spy Day #10!!! and Day 4 of my Card Series

 Happy Friday everyone.. Wow I am soo looking forward to my "Day off tomorrow". I am here with our 10th week of Challenge at the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog!!! I just fell in love with this card when I saw it.. It was picked by this week's Hostess. Margie our Awesome Team Capt. and here is the card that we Spied this week.
Miss Anya Collection  "Snow"
OK!! this is the collection that first brought me to the "Greeting Farm" was this collection.. I love the Miss Anya Collection. .. And Snow is soo Cute.. I will be making more cards with her for this "Season.
Recipe:
Card Stock: PIT
VEllum
Ribbon
Image: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Collection Snow
Embllishments: Snow Flakes Stickers (Recollections,

It's your turn.. As always you have one week to play along and up load your photo to "Mr.Linky" on the FFFC Blog post or in our gallery... Just head on over for all the details..

                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>DON'T FORGET>>>>>>>>>
                                                          December 19th!!! 
                           Sign ups will close on December 12th!!!
                          Come play along with us!!! Go HERE for all the details :)


Happy Scrapping,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharette! You just make those Greeting Farm images come alive. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharette, love the darling snowflakes. Are the bigger ones sticker or stamped? Just gorgeous and your coloring...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore the whole look of your card! Love the snowflakes! Your coloring rocks! Beautiful job :)
    hugs, margie xo

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones