Monday, January 23, 2012

Doing it with Lace or doily Monday Fun Day #17

Hi everyone. wow... Love the weekend but don't they seem like their only a few hours long. hehehe,,,,, maybe it's just me!! I am back with another Fabulous challenge from me and my Awesome DT members from the Farm Fresh Challenge blog
Our theme this week is "Doily and Lace".. does not matter if it's material, buttons paper just have fun with it. and make sure you use a Greeting Farm image.
Here is my card using another Sweet girl from the Blush Society Set.. meet : Blush Bonnie".. 
 I showed you Babbette a few weeks ago and this is her other half.. I say sister.. and she is just as cute as she wants to be with her sweet lacey dress and socks.  I made a really fun and easy card with my new 6x6 paper pack from Echo Park "Yours Truly" I got the Journal tag from the Yours Truly line too.  My lace rosette I got from a great little on line store. : pizzazzplenty blog spot.  I just added a little pearl to the center of it and some glue dots to stick it to my card. Swirl flourish and Pink ribbon are from  Michael's. I finished the card with some  little stitch dots that I made with my White gel pen.

 Here is a close up of Bonnie... she is all so dressed up and her hair is just as stylish as she is. colored with Prisma Pencils and OMS.
and here is the inside of my card. I use the sentiment that came with her and my Martha Stewart Heart boarder punch on my left over paper.. Great way to use up your stash too.. .. I think it is perfect for Valentine.. 
Now it's your turn to play along.. You will have One week to play along and you can post your card right to the bottom of the post.. So be sure to head to the FFC blog for all the deails.

Supplies:
Stamp Image: Blush Bonnie TGF
Card Stock: PTI.
DP: Echo Par "Your Truly
Embellishments: Lace rosette, black flourish, ribbon, M. S Heart punch, white gel Pen
Medium: Prisma Pencil and OMS

Challenges:
Anyone for Anya- Bling it ON
Pile it On- use Lace

Happy Scrapping,




9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! The papers, layout, everything! Definitely going into my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharette - Very sweet and I love that lace flowers and that you finished the inside of the card too! Thanks for joining this week at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sharette! Those papers are simply lovely, and I adore your lace rosette! Fabulous job on the inside of the card too - the heart border is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card. I love those DPs

    Thank-you for playing at Anyone for Anya? this week!

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty card love the lace used as a bloom very nice indeed, Thanks for joining in with us at Pile it On Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is a lovely card. Love all the spots and that lovely lace flower in black too. The design and colouring makes it top notch. Thanks for playing at Stamtacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at “Pile It On” for the Lace Challenge.

    Jenn Zeeb
    (PIO DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Sharette, what lovely coloring. The finished inside is so pretty, too. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love it! Congrats on your win at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones