Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Farm Fresh Saturday Sketch #1 with SCS

Hello everyone.. I am soo excited about today.. We at the Farm Fresh Challenge have added another day of challenge for all our fans (including ME!!) who love playing along with our Awesome Stamps. Welcome to our First Saturday Sketch Challenge over at "SplitCoastStamper".. That's right we will be hosting our 
Saturday Sketch Challenge" Every week we will have a different "Sketch" for you to play along with. 
Not only that it gives us a chance to really chat and talk with each other over on our SCS form.. If you have not joined us before Now is your chance come on over we love "chatting" it  up and seeing Gorgeous Creations from our friends....  Here is this weeks Sketch#1
And Here is my card..
 I used the super cute.. W. S Ryan. I have not colored him up in a while soo when I saw him I thought I would color him up.  I got a sample of the 6x6 paper pad from Basic Gray Little Black Dress.. I know "Dress".... But the paper are so 'versatile" and I love that..When I saw this I knew what colors I was going to use. And soo it was just "Perfect".
Here is a close up of Ryan.. I said he is "kool" enough for a "white T-Shirt and Sneaker. I colored him up with Prisma and OMS.


3 comments:

  1. love these images. Sharette your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card!! You ROCK lady!! Stay creative,
    Alice B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooooooo fun!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones