Friday, January 13, 2012

Hi Everyone.. Wow I am Soo late in posting my card for this week's Farm Fresh Challenge Spy Day...Soo Sorry,  I have been fighting a "terrible Migraine: for the last two days now.. and I knew I started to post this last nigh, but I thought I would just finish it up this morning.. Well as you can see morning has come and gone.. 

This week we "Spied"  Sabina A

 I had made this Sweet little Amelia and her presents for a Co-worker's Birthday.. and although I did not follow the sketch I did use the "embellishment" theme of the card and the shape  and layer of the card..
Here is a close up of Amelia.. I just love her "hair" of course and her sweet little ruffle dress.. No Please head over to the FFC blog for all the details of this week's challenge. Just remember you "must use a TGF stamp and you can up load your project to the "linky"  button on the bottom of the post,


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharette. This is really cute and I love the way that you have colored her. I agree this is one of my favorites. She's just so cute with her hair and her little packages. Hope you are having a great start to your weekend. Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are just the cutest images. Regardless of the late post they were worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones