Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ice Cream and Pickles with Saturated Canary

Hi everyone. I am enjoying a little "late" night crafting... Nothing better than "everyone in bed or at least being quite and being able to have just a little me time.. I spend my Saturday coloring and getting a  couple cards done, but just was too tired last night to post them..
I am quite sure a lot of you have seeing some gorgeous  Sweet and Whimsical images  out there in blog land then you have meet and visited "Krista" from Saturated Canary  and if you have NOT; then you will want to head over to the blog to see her beautiful Art turned into digital images for us to color and enjoy. I have ran on enough: Take a LOOK:0)
Look at this "Beauty" right here. Seriously have you seen any thing just soo Gorgeous.. I have been purchasing a few of them since October, November and have been coloring them. But I just was not "happy with how they turned out. espically when you see some of the talent of the DT and other wonderful crafters and colors like my self.. So when I had time or even thought about them I picked up my pencils and went to work.. I know we are our worst critics.. But we also know when we are happy with our "outcome" :0).

Say Hello to "Ice Cream and Pickles".  the name says it all does it not.. hehehe. She can be used by any one for any one and that just ONE of the things that I love about her..  She is just soo Beautiful with her Little round face and Beautiful Round Belly.. She is for my "Half Brothers" wife , they are welcoming their first child in a couple weeks. and she looks just like her at this stage.. 
I know you can tell what 'were" having by looking at the colors right!!!. YES a sweet baby boy well soon be added to our family and we are all excited  and waiting for his arival.
Here is a close up of her.. I just love her "eyes" and of course her gorgeous "Charlies Angel" hair cut.. I love it. ( I can't stop saying that)...Again I think the card turned out just Great.. But; I still see where I can improve. So I will be coloring her up a few more times.. for her Ice Cream I gave her,, 3 favorite "Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry, her pickle and a cherry.. I wrote out the list of  "his favorite things" I love that little tag.. Soo cute.
 Ok Now for my card,, I got this Gorgeous Paper and embellishments from a Scrap page kit from "a Little Yellow Bicycle"  I got if for a great price at Blitsy.. Now for those of you who have not heard of Blitsy, it's on online site for ALL THINGS CRAFTY.. they have weekly sales to members ( FREE of course) on certain items that are so much cheeper than you would normally pay for them.. I have ordered several items from them and shipping is great and fast.. LOVE my items. including this paper pack.
ANY one who wants to join Blitsy (click on name) Please follow the link ( they have a great reward program for referals.. So please check them out and if you do sign up just let them know I sent you.. THANKS!!!
 I am really trying to decorte the inside of my cards more and with all the wonderful stickers, and chipboard and other embllishments in this kit it was really easy.
I just love this.. 

 Ok soo I do have another Saturated Canary image that I will show tomorrow.. So I hope you enjoy

Challenges:
Fashionable Stamp Challenges- Bug and Butterfly's
The Crafty Pad- Something for the Boys
Cardmadfairy's- Ribbons and Bows
Crafty Catz- Buttons and Bows

Hugs and Happy Scrapping,



4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharette,I adore your fabulous card, the image is brilliant and I love the little list you made, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness - this is stunning. I ADORE Krista's images too and have many - just not even hours in the days and nights to colour them. Your colouring is perfect here tho! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days and good luck hun, Sheila:)X Wish the new parent good luck from me (I am going to be a Granny for 1st time in April so very excited too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fab card ,love the digi ...never seen it before so thanks for the link.
    you have coloured her beautifully
    thanks for joining us at
    cardmadfairys digi days and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just posting my card at Digi Days challenge and saw your beautiful card. I had to let you know how much I loved it. Your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones