Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scraps of Color and Cards

Good Morning Everyone..I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. We are looking at a cold and rainy So. California day today. It's early and I am at work right Now, But that does not mean that I can't get a little "posting done". hehehe shhhhh!!!.. A few weeks ago they was a DT call for Scraps Of Color..and I have been such a Huge Fan and follower of the this  site that I thought that I would love to be apart of this team of Gorgeous and talented Ladies. You can only imagine how  beyond HAPPY I was when  I got the email saying that I had been chosen as one of the Newest DT member.
Today is my first post as a member of the DT. I have 2 cards that I shared on the SOC blog. 
I have two cards showing some of my Gorgeous Stamp from Unity Stamp Co..The fist one is an Image from their "Stamp of the Week" which I belong too..Every week I get a Gorgeous New stamp image from Unity, and I can tell you each week I am just Blown away with yet another Beautiful Image from Angela Magnuson and her talented team over at Unity.. This one is "You got heat".. You get the image and Sentiment. And trust me when I say that the price is unbelievable. Look at this sweet Bunny's Face..I just think he is the cutest little thing.. I stamped him on White card stock with my Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored him with my Prisma and OMS..  My gorgeous DP is from My Mind Eye.. Added some Ribbon and to finish off added some Pearls and my White gel Pen for a little outside boarder.
Here is a close up of my Bunny.. He is looking for some one to hold him and Love on him. Once I colored him I cut him out with my Circle Nesti and cuttle bug.
Here is the Inside of my card.. Again just using some of my  scraps from the same DP. and then stamped the sentiment again.
Here is my second card.. I made this card for a co-worker who just found out that she is expecting her 3rd child. I just LOVE this image. I know that when I was expecting all 4 of my kids, One of the most exciting part was waiting to get our First "Ultra Sound".. so when I saw this Image I thought; how perfect..especially with the little hearts.. I made this card a CAS. I stared with my Kraft card stock and stamped my image directly on the card stock.. I then stamped it again on a separate card stock and then cut it out and popped it up with some pop dots. Again the sentiment came along with the image. I stamped that on some cram card stock in red ink to play against the red heart, ( colored those with my Sakura red gel pen). and to finish off I added some twine, a button and some faux stitching around the base with my white gel pen.
Here is a close up of my image which I popped up with my pop dots.

Happy Scrapping,


3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Sharette! I love that little bunny though...he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuuute bunny! And I really love the "ultra sound" card, so original! Great stuff!

    Congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones