Friday, April 20, 2012

Showing a little boobielove

Hello Everyone..I still have another Hour or So before midnight my time soo I can say Happy Friday to you all.. I had my card on my Post from early today, but I did not get a chance to post, so I wanted to do that before (yes Midnight) 
I have another card to share with you today..... In my last post I mention that I had a few images colored up but had not made any cards or projects with them.. So know that I am feeling back to my self again, it was great to be able to put together card.  For this one I used a Gorgeous Image from Saturated Canary.

"boobielove"
She is available as a Freebie on Kristas Blog , But you MUST go t her Blog if you want to down load one for your self.
 Just another GORGEOUS image from Krista. of Saturated Canary.. I  just went with these colors, a color "palate" that I saw on Pintrest, I colored her up with my Prisma and OMS.. and added  some glitter and a pearl to her flower.
I found a really great "sketch" from the "deconstructing jen". I used some older K&CO. Scrap paper, I just love using my older papers.  after I put everything together, I really didn't know what else to put on it soo I just with the Pink Ribbon, I used some Helmar Craft Glue and a Pearl. Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co.
Here is a close up of her, she is just Fab, don't you think.


Here is the inside of my card, sorry, the lighting was not good with this one. Again, Sentiment is from Unity Co.

Happy Scrapping,


1 comment:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones