Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Be Your Sassy Self

Here I am with my second entry in the "Sassy In The City Relay" with Sassy Studio Designs for today challenge, lets bring on the Bling and more Bling.
Say Hello to Samantha..  I think she looks just like her character.
 Look at her in that Dress Boy if only.. hehe I colored her with my Prisma and OMS... then I "fussy cut" her out.. I have to admit that I hate "fussy cutting".. I usually cut out with the leaving a "white boarder" around my images,as I tend to go behind the lines when I try to straight cut like this.. but it's not too bad because she is sitting in front of this black "back drop. My DP are from Basic Gray "Little Black Dress".. I used my Martha Stewart Heart punch, and added some Black and white Swirl to really bling it up. Sentiment is from "Close to my Heart Stamp set.
Here is a close up of her...  I added my Sakura gell pen to her bangle and earrings.  I can not wait to see either Miranda or Carrie. be sure to check out SSD and paper crafts planet because they are having great give a way and other prizes "every day".

Well if you noticed the time.. it's getting a little late..So off to bed I go

Happy Scrapping,

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love your coloring, and those papers are just fab. Plus, your sentiment is one of my favorite quotes EVER. =D Thanks for entering Round 2 of the Sassy in the City relay. Good luck!

    xx Star (SSD-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharette, beautiful card! I love your coloring, background paper and that added bling.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Great Coloring and I really like the border punch you used. Thank you for joining us over at SSD Sassy in the City Relay part 2. Can't wait to see your next creation.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharette this is absolutely stunning!Love the image and your colouring on her is lovely. Such a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love your coloring and the DP!
    Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay! Looking forward to see what you created with the next Sassy City Lady!
    Ruza - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the classy black and white color scheme, Sharette! I love to fussy cut! I do it on almost every card. You did a fabulous job with it here! Love the bling and the heart border punch is a nice addition. Thanks for joining us for Round 2 of our Sassy in the City relay! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Sharette! Your coloring knocks my socks off, as usual! Thanks for joining the Sassy in the City relay, can't wait to see what you create with Miranda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the swirl bling and the heart border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This IS a sassy card! I love that backdrop with that bling! What a cool idea for a relay!! Excited to see what you do with the other characters!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones