Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Summer Time fun with Water

Hello my crafty friends, how are you I am on a roll this week, 3 cards in the last 5 days is really a record for me.. hehehe. Even though I am  always into my coloring (its my way of tuning out all around me for a short while) but getting my images on to a card and even further getting to my blog to post, just does Not happen as often as I would like it to. But I told you all that I did get quite a few images and cards done this weekend.
In continuing with my "Summer Theme" I colored another cutie from "Simply Betty".. say hello to.
Waterfun Rio.
She is another "digi" in the Teen Scene Summer series. from Simply Betty.
When we where growing up we did not have a pool in our back yard. beside the plastic ones my mother would by for us "every summer'.. But the best fun I remembered having was just turning on the water hose and running through it.. We would always have to fight to see who would get to hold the water hose. We went through a lot of water hose too. hehehe
For this card I used DP from Echo Park "Splash". Ribbon from "the girls paperie" and embellishments are from Splash and Jolee's Boutique.

I colored her with my Prisma Pencils and OMS.. I loved her in her bikini soo I had to do the Yellow polka dot theme. for her glasses I added a little "glossy accents" to give it a little glare. I added a sky back ground and some grass..
I often will color the same images with 2 different hair color and style just because I love experimenting with my hair colors. So this image has a little "Orange/red highlights".. and put her in a green and white bikini.. it's kind of hard to tell, but if you look closely I made a mistake on her cheek I put too much glossy accents on her glasses and when I went to wipe it off it smudge my Prisma ( so now I know I have to be careful when using Glossy accents and my Prisma pencils.. I just decided to leave her as is.. I will put her in my "Sketch book or my Smash (if I ever get around to start using it)
and here is the inside of my card..

I also wanted to pick the winner of my SOC Summer Blog Hop Candy give away..
Now I really did try to use "Random generator.Org. which I did use to choose the winner, but in order to show the actual little window I guess I had to signed up to be able to..Well I just did not feel like given all my private information for something that I just really don't use that often..
SOOOOO..... THE WINNER OF MY GIVE AWAY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Felisa Sloan-Montee..Yeahhh Felisa.. 
Please email me your address so I can get your prize out to you.. THANK YOU to all  who played along with our great Summer Blog Hop over at SOC.


Happy Scrappings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones