Friday, June 29, 2012

Sassy N The City Miranda

Hello everyone Happy Friday everyone..I am back with day 3 of my Sassy Studio Designed progressive Relay with their New Release   "Sassy In The City".
Today it's Miranda's Turn.. and She is Soo Sassy. Our Challenge for this round 
CAS (Clean and Simple) Love this style.
 I have Loved all the Sassy N The City girls.. But I think that Miranda is my favorite soo far.. I LOVE her hair cut. This cut is just Dramatic and  Stylish. I would love to have my hair styled like this.. And then their is the Dress.. I LOVE it; looks like a dress that you see in the magazines.. I Knew that I wanted to go with  a Tangerine Color Dress I heard that this is a Hot color for the Summer. also thought that she would look cute with "black hair" With my CAS I went with this gorgeous DP from "My Mined Eye's Vanity Fair;  used both side and a little piece of orange DP from my Scraps. I just added an sentiment and left  it as is.
 Here is a close up of Miranda.. I love seeing Pleats and am learning to color them better and practice more with my "shadowing/shading. Wanted to make sure you saw her Red bottom Shoes LOL so I made them a Nude/beige look and added a Beige belt and some sparkle with glitter.
Here is the Inside of my Card.. Love this sentiment.
I said I loved her hair style right.. So of course I wanted to make another card.. So sticking more with Miranda's actual hair color from the show.. I made this card giving her "Red hair with lots of Orange high ligths. 
 I went with a Green dress for her because it went perfect with her Red hair and "green eyes' too. DP for this card is from "Echo Park" This and That. again just added two layers and my image and added a sentiment and left it as is.
 Here is a close up of her.. She loves her "red bottoms" too this time in more of a yellow/gold color and matching belt and earrings.
Here is the inside of this card.. These sentiments are from Unity Stamp Co.

Ok.. Now to wait for the arrival of Miss Bradshaw her self.. Love this release and  glad that I have been able to play along and have gotten this far.

Challenges:
Tottallypapercrafts-Use a "digi"
Fab n Funky-Cute and Girly
Bunny Zoe's Craft- Girly Girly Girly

Happy Scrapping,

24 comments:

  1. Love the little ladies on the cards you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I love them both! What color pencil did you use for their skin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!! BEAUTIFUL coloring, and I love your papers!! Thanks so much for entering Round 3 of our Sassy in the City Relay. Good luck!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, can I tell you how mad I am that Samantha and Miranda turned out so fab?! Anyway, your coloring looks fantastic on both of these! Can't wait to see the last image and what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay! Looking forward to see what you created with the next Sassy City Lady!
    Ruza - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beautiful cards!! So fun seeing her colored with different colors of hair. Great job!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, both creations are GREAT! Loving the detail of the shoes! Good Luck!

    Debbie
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these Sharette! Such gorgeous colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours and fab images thank you for joining us at atcs and cards with attitude

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love these ladies...you have coloured them so beautifully - especially the hair! Great cards and thanks so much for joining us in the Fab N Funky Challenge this week. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharette, I love all the ways you created Miranda... I can't wait to see what you do with Carrie!! I love all your cards...they are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card. Love the image and your colouring is wonderful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two fabulous card! Both so different but wonderful.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous!What a fabulous image.Thanks for sharing with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two gorgeous cards, splendid colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at ATC with Attitude. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of these are amazing, Sharette! Gorgeous papers, superb coloring, fantastic layouts, and wonderful sentiments! Well done! Thanks for joining us for Round 3 of our Sassy in the City relay! :-)
    {hugs}
    Regan
    SSD Design Team and PCP Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sharette, both of these are stunning! As always, your coloring is out of this world. I really love the sentiments you've finished the insides with, too. Thanks for playing along in the Sassy in the City relay!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant cards! Your colouring is amazing.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards - I love how different they look just with new colours! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. both fantastic cards - and yes, both definitely sassy! wish my figure was like that lol! thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  21. wowzers i love that image,Many thanks for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days in our girly themed challenge, we do hope to see you again, please check to see if you are one of lucky winner or top 3's
    hugs sandra dt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of these are great! She almost remind me of LisaRaye on the first card. Love the shoes and the detailing in the dress folds and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both the cards are fantastic. I like your color choice and that image is absolutely gorgeous. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Simple and elegant will you share tutorial of it as it really inspire me a lot...can yo guide me in designing Plastic cards ?

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones