Monday, July 23, 2012

Coloring up Some Odd Girls

Hi everyone. Happy Monday How is everyone, coming off from a not soo long weekend. we can always use more can't we??.. I wanted to share a quick card I made a few weeks "ago" for a DT. call.. 
Say Hello to "giggle"

 She is a cutie of a fairy from Some Odd Girl. I just love her don't you. I colored her up with  my Prisma and OMS.  Made a very Simple but bright card, great for summer, and with the crazy weather we have been having lately, we can use a little Brightness and color in our lives. After I colored her I cut her out with my "paper snips". My DP is from Echo Park " Summer Days". I included some of the cute embellishments (flowers and cloud) from that same pack.
 Here is the inside of my card. again just had fun making this one,, Great for a little one's Birthday.

Well that's it for me today,





Happy Scrapping,

3 comments:

  1. She is so so cute Sharette! Love her funky hair colour and the layout and papers are simply gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun! Love her hair color! I have had her for a while, and I haven't had the chance to color her yet! Better get busy! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card...I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones