Friday, July 13, 2012

Sending you a Little Gift

Hello my craft friends.. How are you.. it's been a very Crazy and little stressful week in my household. But  I won't bore you with ALL the details..So on a lighter note, I wanted to share a couple Birthday cards that I made Yesterday, and today which happened to be my day off for the week.
Sunday is my Youngest Sister's Birthday, We have had Lots of Birthday in the last few weeks and lots more for this month as well. Now since I was playing along with an SOG image I thought it would be only right that I played along with the Monthly challenge from the SOG blog. 
Here is the Sketch for this months challenge. Love a good sketch.
 Say Hello to SOG (Some Odd Girl) Gifty Gwen She is soo gorgeous to me.. She is a Clear Stamp from the very talented Kristy owner of SOG stamps. I purchased her a few weeks ago, but just pulled her out "yesterday" and decided to color up for both my Sister's Birthday and for one of the "Resident's at my Job, who's Birthday was Yesterday. Did I mention that I LOVE HER. heheehe
I colored her up with my Prisma and OMS... added some glitter to the Ribbon and her accessories  (Belt, necklace and hair barrette. I have had my Basic Gray "Life of the Party  DP and embellishments for some time too But have not played with them either.
I thought that she with her gift would go perfect with the DP.
Here is a close up of Miss Gwen. 

 And here is the inside of my card.. Using some "ribbon doilies" her gift which is included in the set, along with the sentiment.

Now for my other card. I colored "Gifty Gwen" as a Cacasuan for the Resident at my job.. As she is Blond and I "think" her eyes are blue.. lol. but still a great way to show two different skin tone for Gwen.
 For this card I colored her with lots of Reds and hot pink and used more of the same BG DP. and some cute embellishments.
Here is a close up of Gwen she looks gorgeous doe she Not!!!
Here is the Inside of my Card.
And Here is a close up of both cards..  I hope you Enjoy and have a Great weekend.


Happy Scrapping,

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' both of these cards!! Great pattern paper choices and your coloring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations! I love the oranges, reds and yellows together! Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colouring! These are both gorgeous, the bright colours and papers work so well together. Thanks so much for playing at Some Odd Girl this month. x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones