Friday, September 21, 2012

New Release and Inspiration from La La Land and

Hi everyone, I am back with 2 more crads today, as we launched a New Release of  "Stamps" and "Die Cuts" from La La Land Crafts.

My first card shows "Christmas Present Luka" and the New Christmas Tree Die. I just love this image and the Die Cut Christmas tree is even cuter. So much details, and size is just perfect. Luka is soo excited to open up his gift, he just has to wait until Christmas morning. I colored him with my Prisma Pencils and OMS. I tried the polka dot technique on his wrapping paper (could have been better).and I finished off with adding glitter glue to his hat. Lights are from Micheal's.

My next card is my Favorite.. You all know how addicted I am to Miss Marci. and she is just soo gorgeous in her little Halloween outfit. Say hello to "Devil Marci" I when I saw her I knew that she was the one I wanted. I colored her up in my favorite color too. Purple and black, She is really too cute to spook. Now the best part of my card, at least I think so are all the Fabulous Die's that Irina has designed for this new release, they just scream "Halloween". I used the: Spooky House Die, the Eere Bat Die and the Frightful Fence Die.  
Here is just another shot of my card, I really had fun creating this one. Now Please make sure to head over to the La La Land Crafts blog and see all the other wonderful creations from the talented DT.

Happy Scrapping,


2 comments:

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones