Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pearls and Lace Inspiration with La La Land

Hello everyone I am back with this week's inspiration for La La Land Crafts. I had a great time creating this card for this week's theme which is>>>>> "Pearls and Lace">>>>>>>
 I used the gorgeous and my new stamp " Kimono Marci" she is soo Beautiful in her Kimono and her hair is just Gorgeous. I colored her up with my Prisma Pencils and OMS. Kraft card stock. My DP is from Prima ( soo yummy I love it) Lace is from Webster's page ( I must find my ribbon iron". ) I used the "filigree die" I love this die, I think it's just perfect for any projects, from card to scrapbook, to smash, Love the details in it. Pearls are from Recollections from Michael's.
Here is a close up of Marci, Love the umbrella. 

Now!! I know that you want to see more, So I want you to head over to the La La Land Blog and see the other breath taken inspiration from the other Talented DT and make sure to leave a comment on the blog. 

Happy Crafting,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharette. Love how you colored this image and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a master with those pencils and OMS.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones