Monday, September 3, 2012

You have made it to the Big Times

Happy Labor day my crafty friends. Hope you are all home today enjoying the last "official Holiday" of Summer. It is a work day for me, but at least my morning is free for me to share with you what I worked on this weekend.
Had several Birthday and cards to make for friends and family. So it gave me the chance to use Two of my new Gorgeous "Big Anya" from The Greeting Farm. These are "limited edition" stamps I grabbed one the first day they launched on The Greeting Farm. and then they were GONE.. After lots of sad faces and pleading Marie and Jess decided to release them again for a limited time, So if you like what you see make sure you head over to the shop to grab them up before they are gone.
My first card shows "Anya Lifts". She is just soo Gorgeous!! I LOVE her and her ballons.. Anya has really grown up, and in size too. She is a Huge stamp at least "5inches, and she comes with 2 different sentiments. She comes holding a bunch a balloons to brighten anyone's day.  For my DP I used "Basic Gray" -Life of the party.  I stamped the balloons with several DP and paper pieced them; then I added "glossy accescent" to make them real shinny.  I used  Dark Chocolate Card stock from PTI and my cuttlebug Birthday folder and ran them thru my cuttlebug.
Hee is a close up of Anya I colored her with my Prisma  and OMS.. love her boots :0)))
And here is the Inside of my card... This Sentiment is included in the stamp set.. I love it because it is Fabulous for the inside of my card..
 Here is the second card I created. This time I used "Anya Celebrate" I LOVE this stamp set she is just soo cute and styling with her "Capri" and her gorgeous heals, She comes ready with gift in hands.
For my card I used Basic Gray "Hopscotch".. I think I should have used a different DP for the Bottom half, I don't know?? she looks just a little bit washed out!!
Here is a close up of her.. I colored her with Prisma and OMS.. I stamped the present on DP and cut out to paper piece (it was a lot of cutting and tiny pieces. But it I think it turned out pretty good)

Well this is all for me,I have a few more hours before work, and lots to do.. So again enjoy your day.

Happy Crafting,

5 comments:

  1. Awww these are just adorable sharette! I love the colouring on them...great attention to detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards! Love the first one looks like a nice piece of chocolate candy behind her what a birthday treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute cards Sharette! I just wanted to let you know that you won at Die Cuttin' Divas for last week's challenge to use buttons, twine, and pop-ups. Contact me to claim your prize.--Pat N. panoppenatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards. I love the paper pieced balloons on the first. X

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones