Friday, October 5, 2012

Going Heavy Metal with La La Land

(If you are looking for the SOC blog Hop please click Here)

Hello everyone Happy Friday, can't tell you how glad I am that it's the weekend.. I am here with another Fabulous Inspirtation Friday from La La Land Crafts. Our theme this week is "HEAVY METAL"
 For my card I used the Gorgeous "Christmas Elf Marci".. she is just the cutest elf ever. I colored her with Prisma and OMS.. I just love her blue hair. I used the Street Lamp Die and the filigree corner die. I love these dies. they are just gorgeous and cut soo clean and beautiful.
Here is a close up of Marci. Make sure that you head over to the La La Land Blog to see all the gorgeous inspiration from DT.

Happy Crafting,

6 comments:

  1. Great Job. Your coloring technique is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FAB Christmas card and adorable little elffie!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love these stamps, and look forward to getting my first one soon! You always do a beautiful job with them!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones