Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday to my Baby!!

Hello everyone.. Where did the week go, Wow!! it is one day short of Friday,, and even though it is still a day of for me,  it is letting me know that I only have the reminder of the day, before I start my work week. 
Before I get to my card,, I have to announce the "winner" of my SOC blog hop Stamp set by Unity Co. 
the winner is>>>>
Lela.. Please contact me so that I can get your info and get your prize out to you. 

Yesterday was my 'babies' (my youngest) turned 7 years old.. I ASK AGAIN!! where does the time go??
Because of the move and everything is in such a state right now, we had cake and ice cream for just the 6 of us, and then on Saturday she will have a small Birthday party at my mom's house for her.
 I made a Birthday card for Lynette using my sweet little Amelia from TGF Oliver & Amelia "Surprise".. She was perfect with her holding on the her Birthday gift as she gave Birthday Blessings to my Sweet little one. Love her more than words can say.. She is the Baby of the family, and she knows it!! :0)
The DP I got from Michael's. when they have their 4, 5 or 6 for a dollar sale, I love the Bright colors and all the cakes and cupcakes on it.. Ribbon is from PTI. She is of course colored with Prisma and OMS
Here she is close up.. ..  
And here are a few pick of the Birthday girl her self.. She has lost 3 tooth in the space of 2 months.. I guess they all decided to all come out together..
She is soo in to the Bratz dolls know, so she was excited to see them!


Happy Scrapping,

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! Love the card and a huge happy birthday to your daughter :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones