Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Little Treat for December

Hello there, How are you.. Happy Holidays and ALL that good stuff.. I have been away from my posting for some times.. With the Thanks giving holiday and the kids being out of school, my time was made up of nothing much less.. I am hoping to start off this month a little better with my posting, as I have several Holiday projects to share with you this month..Soo lets start!!!

My first project was one that I made for my post over at "Scraps of Color".. I made these little treats that can be given out as "stocken stuffers, teachers gifts, or as a great after dinner surprise.

here is what the look like completed. I should have had a better picture of my Gum"which is the main component for this project.
I should have had a better picture of my Gum"which is the main component for this project.
So I got a pack of these gum on sale at the local grocery store.. and started with my supplies
card stock cut at 3 5/8 x 6 7/8.. Then I scored them at 21/2 & 2 3/4 and again at 5 1/4 & 5 5/8
I then used some DP.. and the best thing again is to try and use up any "scraps of DP" that you may have and want to use up. I cut my DP at. 2: @ 2 3/8 x 3 5/8 and for the flap I cut that at 1 3/8 x 3 5/8. This is what it looks like after all DP is added I did use my scallop punch for a little decorative boarder edge.
Now all you have to do is use some two sided tape to make the gum stay in place and you are done.

I got these great tags from "Whimsie Doodles" during their black Friday sale.. But if you look at their freebie page you will find several great tags that you can print out and color for "Free". I printed out a sheet and colored them with my prisma pencils and Oms.. then cut out with my 2 inch punch.. Very simple.:0)
And this again is what they look like completed. Very easy to put together...If you wanted to you can pre cut all your card stock and DP and then just have an assembly line and make them easy and quickly.

I hope you like my little project. I plan to make about 40 of them for my job and a couple more that I will use for the teachers gift and a stockens stuffers.


Happy Scrapping,




1 comment:

  1. They are sooooo cute. You are going to be one popular lady, if you aren't already!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones