Thursday, July 18, 2013

Birthday with SOG


Helllo everyone.. How are you, for those in the USA, I know that we are enjoying our warm and gorgeous "summer weather".. I have spent the last few weeks entertaining my two younger kids while trying to get things finalized for my oldest son who will be off to college at the end of August.. So needless to say I have been one very busy 'mamma' (like the rest of us right :)

Anyways I wanted to share a card with you all that I made for a friend of mine.. One of my bestie's asked me to make a few cards for some family and friends of hers, well first of all I was beyond thrill and honored that she had asked me to create the cards. You know that we are our worst critic soo I always feel like even though my work is good, will it be good for me to be able to actually give it to some one and they will like it.. LOL..  SOO this was the first card I made for her because the person's birthday was coming soon and she needed something right away!!.. 
For this card I went with "Gifty Gwen" from SOG!! I just LOVE and adore Kristi's images, and thought that Miss Gwen would be perfect! (plus when I asked about hair, and eye color she sent me a pic of the Bday girl and she kind of looked like Gwen, so I thought that was cute :).. So here she is after I had colored her up with my Prisma and OMS.. now if you notice after I thought I was all done; was when I realized that I had not colored her 'hair barrette'.. lol.. so I had to go back and finish that!!


Here is my finish card. I used some yummy paper from "MME" " Hootenanny' Card stock and ribbon from PTI, an embellishments are from recollections from Michael's. Sentiment is from Unity stamp co.

and here is the inside of my card.. again. My GF did receive the card and she Loved it!!.. she said even her Husband loved it and he thought that it looked like the BD girl  as well too.

So that's it for me for today, just wanted to get this uploaded while it was still fresh on my mind, or it might be several weeks again before I decided to sit down and do a post.

HAPPY Scrapping,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to faithnmex6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones